Jarsto's Writing Blog

February 23, 2006

Back To "Normal"

While I don't really believe such a thing as "normal" exists this was a pretty normal night's writing again for the first time this week. I managed to write 500 words without too much extra effort in a reasonable time.

While I'm very tired (and heading for exhausted) for the first time in days it's not because of the writing but just a normal tired feeling. The less emotionally exhausting part of my POV change finally seems to be coming into its own. The problems are so much simpler now: we're back to just having to survive space battles.

1 Comments:

  • That last sentence made me smile :)
    You make it sound like trying to survive space battles is an every day occurance, like finding a parking space.

    By Blogger Blaine D. Arden, at 01:15  

Post a Comment

<< Home