Jarsto's Writing Blog

February 27, 2006

Going Low-Tech

For some reason I'm going low-tech these days. Not in the content of the story, that would be next to impossible with sci-fi, but in the writing. I've written on paper only for the past couple of days and today will be no different. As a result I only have estimates and not word-counts, but I wouldn't say the wordcount is suffering.

I also took a slight break from blogging over the last few days, largely because I was away from home. But I will admit that in this area my motivation suffers a little from doing the actual writing low tech for a few days.

1 Comments:

  • There's nothing wrong with going low-tech. I write longhand frequently (and I carry my A5 binder with me everywhere, just in case). I do tend to type it all up as soon as I can though.

    By Blogger Blaine D. Arden, at 10:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home