Jarsto's Writing Blog

February 12, 2006

Officially Moving My Writing Time

After a number of days in a row finishing early I've decided to officially change my main writing time. The aim is now to finish writing for the day by 23:00 at the latest, rather than midnight. I can still go to midnight if I want to (or have to) but if I get 500 words by 23:00 I can stop for the day without feeling guilty.

Today's 500 words came with relative ease, but they took quite a while anyway. The earlier writing time is part of that, I have to multi-task my writing a bit more if I do it earlier. But I'm sure I'll get used to that before long and finishing up earlier does give me more time to wind down after writing. Or to put it another way it gives me a better chance of being in bed before one o'clock in the morning.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home